As is obvious, this is a very new blog. I have a lot to learn, a ton of website development to do, photo quality issues to work out, and I’m sure another 2590831 things.
I probably had perhaps 3 or 4 posts, when the absolutely lovely Miss Ellinor of SubtleDancer (http://subtledancer.wordpress.com) notified me that she graciously nominated me for the Liebster Award. I was so excited, yet confused (I had no idea what a Liebster Award was) that I googled it.
In a simplified gist, I see the Liebster Award as a big ol’ high five from one blogger to another, along with the opportunity to learn more about each other. Right on to that!
Here are the questions SubtleDancer has posed:
- Favorite children’s book? The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
- Where was your most recent vacation? Europe: Amsterdam-Brussels-Paris
- Five items do you use every day? Beauty related? My Vanity Lit Mirror, iTunes, Notebook (for reviews), Tangle Teaser, The Clock (I could sit there, playing, all day)
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live? US: Here and somewhere between Seattle and Portland. In the world: So far, Amsterdam
- Last time that you were surprised? Honestly, when I realized people were reading this blog.
- Your biggest pet peeve? Relationships are the most important thing in life. I can’t have Lying.
- If you could have any career, what would it be? A full time Artist
- Favorite scent? Firewood
- Favorite dessert? Tiramisu
- Favorite animal? I am a big animal advocate. I love all animals and value their lives as much as my own. That includes you, Mister Spider setting up shop on my ceiling.
- One thing you hope to accomplish this year. After purchasing my first home and never being in any kind of debt ever in my life….I’d say get my credit card debt cleared….then work on student debt…then that sneaky mortgage….probably not all in one year….unless I start playing the lotto.
I’m assuming I’m supposed to make up my own questions and nominate some bloggers. To be frank, I really don’t know a whole lot of you yet. I’m discovering new blogs daily, and I’m getting to know a few of you slowly, but surely, so I think I’m going to have to hold off on this portion until I have more than 2 people that I follow regularly.
Ellinor, I thank you for the “high-five.” It encourages me to keep this little blog going, and that maybe it is worth something to someone…even if its just me. Cheers, Mon Ami!